Deze site gebruikt cookies voor het verbeteren van je zoekervaring. Doorgaan met het gebruiken van deze website betekent dat je deze cookies accepteert. Kijk voor meer details en voor het veranderen van je instellingen bij ons Cookiebeleid en Privacybeleid. Sluiten

How to replay hand history

• barry1975
      barry1975
      Bronze
      Anybody knows how to replay the hand history.

Universal Replayer does not seem to work.

Is there a better replayer that is should know of, or is there a handhistory converter ?

Many Thanks,
      Barry
  • 1 antwoord
    • Toxicgod
      Toxicgod
      Bronze
      Hi Barry.

I didn't play often on 888 so I can exactly remember the software and the way they replayed the hand.

But from your question I think you wanna know how to watch back the handshistory you played with a thirt party tool?

Pokerstrategy has his own handconverter on the website. But it supports not all the formats yet. At the moment it only supports the following formats: No-Limit, Fixed-Limit and Pot-Limit Hold'em cash games. Sit and Go's are not yet supported.

- If you have the website on English then you can find it here: In the top bar- click: "Strategy" and then "My Poker Hands"
      - If you have the website on Dutch then you can find it here: In the top bar click: "Strategie" and then "Mijn Poker handen"

If the format you are trying to convert isn't suported yet by Pokerstrategy.com then you should find one with google like here.

I hope this helps