Martojo back to regulars. Steady steady BAM!

• martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Hallooooo!

Tja ben ik weer , ben een beetje op een vervelende manier weg gegaan 3 weken geleden, maar het pokervirus is hardnekkig...

Na een weekje pauze ben ik gewoon verder gegaan waar ik was gebleven: de 4.50 180 mans regulars. Het was/is een moeilijke periode waarin weinig lukt. 100+ games niet ITM laat je erg aan jezelf twijfelen; Heb ik de skills wel? beat ik dit? heb ik dit ooit gebeat? Was/ben ik een fish on a heater? Je zelfvertrouwen daalt met de dag en je bankroll ook.

Daarentegen zorgt zo'n slechte periode er wel voor dat je ineens weer heel veel tijd spendeert in het zoeken en lezen van nieuwe artikels, video's en threads op fora.

Jammer genoeg ben ik met de staart tussen de benen vertrokken hier en heb ik me een beetje als een klein tienermeisje gedragen... Ik kan alleen met niemand over poker praten in mijn omgeving, en om beter te worden is dat gewoon nodig. Daarnaast merkte ik dat een blog toch wel motiveert. Ook merk ik dat ik te vaak spots heb waarvan ik gewoon niet weet wat ik moest doen, en handjes in een blog worden vaak goed besproken.

Ik moet eerlijk zeggen dat ik in mijn korte poker "carrière" nog nooit zo lang aan de negatieve kant van de coinflip zat en dit was voor mij erg wennen.
      Nog steeds gaat het niet zo goed, "run ik kut" maar ja no good times without the hard times.

In het kort: Ik ga weer verder met bloggen en probeer het nu een beetje positief te houden ;)

Ik ga gewoon verder met de 180's, af en toe een 500/1000 cap en heel af en toe een grotere MTT.

Hoop dat we het gezellig kunnen houden, en ik zal proberen 2 keer na te denken voor ik post zodat ik het gewhine tot een minimum kan behouden.

Wederom is er een vacature voor threadsavers!

Adios!
  • 151 antwoorden
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Even gestolen maar het is iets wat ik denk ik elke keer weer even moet doorlezen:

I haven't written a blog on here in quite a while. Over the past year, I've been going through one of the worst downswings of my poker career, and truthfully its just not as fun to blog when you don't have pleasant things to write about. Its been a combination of many things that contributed to my downswing: I lost a ton of money in backing, I took some shots at higher stakes($25/50, $50/100) games that weren't successful, I displayed poor bankroll management in sports betting(betting up to $5000 per game when I clearly shouldn't be), and quite frankly I've run like complete **** this entire past year.

But I'm not writing this blog to complain, and I'm sure as hell not writing it to gather sympathy. Rather, I want to share with everyone how I deal with running badly because I think it may be my biggest strength as a poker player, and its something I routinely see people do horribly wrong. In addition writing this out will only serve as more motivation for me as I try to right the ship.

I've played professionally for six years now, and over that time I've had quite a few close poker friends. And at one time or another, each of them has run worse than they ever thought imaginable and come to me for advice. I always try to give my best advice, but I feel as if it constantly rings hollow when someone who is not running poorly tries to counsel someone who is. The person who is running poorly begins to buy into the absurd notion that the one giving the advice has never experienced such a downswing and, therefore, probably can't truly relate. Therefore, I'd like to take this opportunity to demonstrate that to be false. I am indeed going through one of those times right now, yet I'm going to practice what I preach.

Let me start off with a quick confession: If you've ever come to me whining or complaining about running bad, I probably tried to cheer you up or make you feel better. However, what I was really thinking the entire time you complained to me was how big of a ****ing idiot you are. I probably knew you were in a bad mood and wouldn't take kindly to hearing my true thoughts, so I kept them to myself. But now that I'm the one going through it, I really don't care about holding back. Variance is the lifeblood of poker. Its what keeps the fish coming back. Its what enables us to do what we do for a living. To curse variance the second it turns against you is shortsighted and ignorant. To allow it to affect your game or your work ethic is just beyond stupid. If you're running badly right now, you probably don't want to hear this; You'd probably rather continue to buy into the myth that you're simply unluckier than everyone else because that provides a bit of temporary satisfaction to the masses of idiots who misunderstand the fundamental concepts of variance in poker. However, I think that if you honestly read and consider what I have to say then you'll admit I speak the truth.

I just got back from a vacation home to Maryland to see family and then to New York for a wedding. Plane tickets, rental car, a new suit for the wedding, wedding gifts, hotel stay, nights out with friends, and a bunch of other stuff ended up costing me over $4000. And when I got back and examined my finances, I realized that I was now getting dangerously close to no longer being able to live the lifestyle I've grown accustomed to(some lower stakes players may find it silly that I "need" to spend as much as I do, but imo if you're willing to work for it then you deserve to enjoy the benefits). So I started back grinding by 18-tabling plo8/nlo8 and trying to put in close a minimum of 5000 hands per day. The results sucked. I ran worse and worse despite my increased efforts. And now I find myself right on the brink of having to either make money immediately or cut back on some of my spending habits. I'm choosing to do the former. I'm confident that I can make that choice because I've done it before- My first blogs on this site detailed how I turned $3000 into $80,000 in just over 4 months, and I did it without ever playing over my bankroll(the lone exception being the very beginning when I played live $1/2 NL with only $3000. However, live $1/2 is so ridiculously soft and I played such a safe style that even with only 15 buy-ins I still felt completely comfortable). The method is actually ridiculous simple, but sticking to it seems to be difficult for most. Here it is:

1. Find a poker game that you can beat consistently(this is obviously the tough part, and this blog is aimed mainly at those who have already accomplished this)

2. Make sure you're bankrolled properly for the game

3. Shut up about running badly because honestly nobody cares. Man the **** up, and just get over it. If you're following step #2 then no downswing should ever truly matter.

4. Work your ass off

5. Profit

Thats it! Thats really all there is to it. I will note that many people seem to let negative variance affect their play, and if this is the case then you have to take a step back and double-check that you're still doing step #1. Otherwise, theres nothing else standing between you and your desired financial goals.

The truth of the matter is that people seem to want to find a way to avoid step #4. They see the stories about tournament winners and wonder why that can't be them. Or they focus on the superstars of the poker world who seem to be able to make ridiculous sums of money just by playing a few hands of ultra high stakes games, and they bemoan the fact that they weren't lucky enough to have been born with such natural ability. Or they do anything else to avoid the simple fact that if you are willing to work hard enough for it, then you will be successful enough to laugh if the face of variance. Yes, it is true that, just like in every other field, certain poker players seem to be very successful without putting in a ton of work. But those people make up less than 1% of the player pool. They're no different than the people born into money, the great athletes who seemed to have won the genetic lottery, or the worker who networked his way into a job he never deserved. And focusing on them is just a waste of our time. Not only that, but it causes us to lose sight of all of the blessings we do have as pro poker players. I can decide today that I "feel" like having a lot of money again, and if I put in the proper work then a few months down the road I'll have that money. 99.99% of the general population simply cannot do that. They work predetermined hours for a predetermined salary, and they don't have the option to simply work harder and make more money. Thats not something we should take for granted.

I own all of the DVDs of the TV show Entourage, and over the past few weeks my roommates and I have been watching it the entire way through. My favorite character on the show is by far Ari Gold. At first, it was simply his humor that drew me to him. However, I've also begun to greatly respect the way he goes about his job. He encounters negative variance that is not his fault all the time(for those who haven't watched the show, Ari is an agent and his main client often completely ignores his advice which has caused tremendous problems, as Ari is almost always correct). Yet each and every time, Ari finds himself in a tough spot due to something entirely not his fault he responds by simply working harder. No complaining, no excuses. Just a determination to be the very best. And as a result, hes the absolute best agent in Hollywood. Call me silly for getting inspiration from a fictional character, but I think its a pretty good example.

People are full of excuses for why they can't work hard. Some people will claim that money isn't the only thing so they don't see the reason to work so hard if it doesn't make them happy. Fair enough, I really can't argue with that. However, if thats your excuse, then don't let me ever hear you complain about variance again. If you want to enjoy your easy little life and not work that hard, then you forfeit your right to blame variance for any of your financial shortcomings. Stop blaming variance and realize that the reason you aren't as successful as you wish is due to your own personal decisions. Other people will point out that I'm single and don't know what its like to have to take care of a family while also playing poker for a living. Thats true, as I don't know what its like. However, I do know that you can communicate your financial goals with your family and that it doesn't take a ton of time to let them know that you care and love them each day. I mean, are you really trying to tell me that you just absolutely have to spend all the time you watching TV with your family? Is that really the quality bonding time that you just can't give up? I think that the truth is that people use that as yet another crutch to fall back on in order to explain their poor work ethic. Or yet another excuse I'll hear is that people can't play too many hands before falling off of their "A" game. To me, thats basically like saying "I'm not very mentally tough, and I'm just going to make excuses instead of working to improve on that." There are people in this world who would kill to have a job as easy as playing online poker. Or I've also seen people say that because they are in the middle of a downswing they need to take some time off. Yeah, I'm sure that not working is the solution to your problems.What you really need to do is toughen up and continue to put in the hours.

So there you have it. I'm going to work my ass off these next few months. I'm going to sacrifice doing many of the things I'd enjoy doing in favor of playing more and more poker. And I'm most definitely not going to complain about variance. When I get to where I financially want to be, maybe I'll take things easy again or maybe I'll create new and bigger goals to strive for. I'm not really sure yet. But I do know that I'm not happy where I'm at right now, and instead of making excuses I'm going to man up and work my way into a better position. Next time you find yourself in a downswing, realize that you need to make a decision: Do you want to make excuses and get sympathy from everyone or do you want to do what it takes to be as successful as you want? The choice really is yours, and you need to realize that doing the former is detrimental towards the latter.

Voor TL;DR:

Vanmiddag 10 180's gespeeld, geen ITM, coolers, suckouts etc. etc. Eigenlijk zoals het al een maand gaat.
      Maar vanavond gewoon weer een sessie.
      Want ja "u just gotta work ur ass off" en ik denk toch echt dat ik punt 1 van hem (1. Find a poker game that you can beat consistently(this is obviously the tough part, and this blog is aimed mainly at those who have already accomplished this) wel gevonden heb.
      2:Bankroll heb ik ervoor, heb mijn geld van 888 weer op stars gezet, dus heb zo ongeveer 750$
      3: nobody cares bout how bad im running; check zal mijn bakkes houden ;)
      4: work ur ass off... i will i will...
      5: profit... i hope i hope...

Voor de rest eigenlijk maar 1 hand gehad waar het een beetje moeilijk werd...

Was tegen een spewtard Rus die ik al all in had zien gaan preflop met Q3s K8o etc. Die altijd bet als ie in de hand is etc. Toch denk ik dat ik na zijn raise misschien wel weg moet gaan...

thoughts?

No Limit Holdem Tournament
      PokerStars
      9 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG pr1n1e (1,470)
      UTG+1 cacopoker (1,470)
      MP1 The Pope230 (1,220)
      MP2 ewokkiller (1,560)
      MP3 Davlat3 (1,490)
      CO 4lk4line (1,780)
      BTN TumTumTum007 (4,130)
      SB custom_k (1,760)
      BB ryba88 (3,390)

Blinds: 10/20

Pre-Flop: (30, 9 players) TumTumTum007 is BTN 9:heart: 10:heart:
      2 folds, The Pope230 calls 20, 3 folds, TumTumTum007 calls 20, custom_k calls 10, ryba88 checks

Flop: 10:spade: A:heart: Q:diamond: (80, 4 players)
      custom_k checks, ryba88 checks, The Pope230 checks, TumTumTum007 checks

Turn: 2:heart: (80, 4 players)
      custom_k checks, ryba88 checks, The Pope230 checks, TumTumTum007 bets 60, custom_k calls 60, ryba88 calls 60, The Pope230 calls 60

River: 3:heart: (320, 4 players)
      custom_k bets 240, ryba88 raises to 784, 1 fold, TumTumTum007 calls 784, custom_k calls 544

Final Pot: 2,672
      TumTumTum007 shows
      9:heart: 10:heart:
      custom_k shows
      4:heart: 6:heart:
      ryba88 shows a flush, Ace high
      J:heart: 5:heart:

ryba88 wins 2,672 (net +1,808)

TumTumTum007 lost 864
      custom_k lost 864
      The Pope230 lost 80
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Hmm when it rains it pours.. Zat eindelijk weer een keer aan de FT van een 180. Jammer genoeg disconnect ik ineens en krijg ik KPN inet niet meer aan de praat.. Stond 3/7... Als ik nog 5e kan worden is het een nipt plus dagje ander een verliesdag.. Damn zat net lekker te spelen! Zie wel op mijn mail verschijnen hoeveelste het is geworden, altijd nog 3g op Iphone ;)
      Gnight!
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Lol 5e :D naja winst is winst zullen we maar zeggen haha!
    • bayleysa
      bayleysa
      Bronze
      sterk stukje wat je gepaste hebt
    • Fabuleuss
      Fabuleuss
      Bronze
      Sterk stukje idd van die dude. Hij heeft wel gelijk :)

Toch nog succes met je nieuwe start :D
    • DonBartos
      DonBartos
      Bronze
      Heel oud stukje right? Gl iig
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Thanks for the GL's!

Hoe oud dat stukje is weet ik niet, las het 2 weken geleden voor het eerst..
      Inet doet het gelukkig weer, iets met dsl blablabla, heb er de ballen verstand van, moet maar ff kijken of ik iets kan claimen, maar lijkt me moeilijk. In principe hebben ze gewoon 4 maanden internetrekening verneukt voor me, maar ja ga maar is proberen bij zo'n groot bedrijf iets van vergoeding te fixen :/

Had gister nog wel 2 handjes waar ik niet helemaal zeker wist of ik het juiste doe:

Heel erg early, hand 5/6 2 gasten naast me zijn aan het uberdonken.. Dus die wil ik nog wel callen. Utg geen reads, snap niet precies wat de call inhoudt
      Daarom fold ik maar, maar aan de andere kant is mijn equity 3way redelijk goed. Omdat het nog zo vroeg is fold ik hier maar weet niet of dat te nitty is.
      PokerStars
      9 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG duitje1977 (1,400)
      UTG+1 TumTumTum007 (2,605)
      MP1 toxic810 (670)
      MP2 Thommo2008 (825)
      MP3 BattlePhlinx (1,420)
      CO dr.eloff (1,870)
      BTN afdezfdez (1,720)
      SB Alcher999 (2,200)
      BB Sabian300 (1,690)

Pre-Flop: (30, 9 players) TumTumTum007 is UTG+1 Q:club: A:club:
      duitje1977 raises to 60, TumTumTum007 calls 60, toxic810 calls 60, Thommo2008 goes all-in 825, 5 folds, duitje1977 calls 765, TumTumTum007 folds, toxic810 goes all-in 610

Flop: 9:heart: K:diamond: A:spade: (2,410, 3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: 5:spade: (2,410, 3 players, 2 all-in)

River: 7:club: (2,410, 3 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: 2,410
      duitje1977 shows a pair of Sixes
      6:diamond: 6:spade:
      toxic810 shows high card Ace
      4:heart: 10:heart:
      Thommo2008 shows a pair of Deuces
      2:club: 2:spade:

duitje1977 wins 2,410 (net +1,585)

TumTumTum007 lost 60
      toxic810 lost 670
      Thommo2008 lost 825

Finale tafel: Limp op de Btn is zo zwak, Sb kan completen met van alles. Nou weet ik niet of dit dan een goede move is.
      Ziet er toch vrij sterk uit. en mochten ze callen kan ik een disguised hand hebben alleen heb ik natuurlijk niet zoveel chips over.
      Alleen wel weer te veel om te shoven..

PokerStars
      7 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG boom321 (28,717)
      UTG+1 Dali25 (69,638)
      MP PYTHEAS_21 (38,025)
      CO Ferry51 (63,910)
      BTN UDACA888 (26,042)
      SB plekanec1234 (20,651)
      BB TumTumTum007 (23,017)

Blinds: 600/1,200 Ante 125

Pre-Flop: (2,675, 7 players) TumTumTum007 is BB 6:diamond: 7:diamond:
      4 folds, UDACA888 calls 1,200, plekanec1234 calls 600, TumTumTum007 raises to 5,875, UDACA888 folds, plekanec1234 folds

Final Pot: 9,150

TumTumTum007 wins 9,150 (net +3,150)

plekanec1234 lost 1,325
      UDACA888 lost 1,325

Oh en trouwens, moet wel ff results neerzetten die ik nog heb gehaald sinds deze week:

Dear TumTumTum007,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 221.47 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Dear TumTumTum007,

You finished the tournament in 5th place. A USD 47.97 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Dear TumTumTum007,

You finished the tournament in 4th place. A USD 59.04 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You finished the tournament in 5th place. A USD 47.97 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 98.31 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at

Maar toch break-evenish...
    • bobm78
      bobm78
      Bronze
      Welkom terug Martojo!!

En bedankt voor het stukje leesvoer, ondanks dat ik de strekking van het verhaal al vaker heb gelezen, in verschillende versies, doet het toch altijd goed om het te lezen...
      Geeft me spontaan weer zin om er tegen aan te gaan, en harder te werken dan ooit.

GL!
    • kokkie1975
      kokkie1975
      Silver
      goodluck,

keep the mind clear en enjoy the game :f_biggrin:
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Hmm middagsessie is klaar, een mincash en een 2e plek, godsgruwelijk irritante heads up gehad waarbij al mijn valuehanden gerivered werden door flushes en 2 pair :facepalm:

Naja goed, 2e. winst, niet klagen vanavond misschien volgende sessie.

Paar interessante handjes:

Tegen een floater, kan ook bijna niets openen zonder dat ie callt, het is op het randje maar misschien zelfs gewoon erg spewey
      However, met een flushdraw, een gutshot en 2 overs heb ik hier nog redelijke equity, en daarnaast bet hij altijd als ik naar hem check. met de checkcall op de flop kan ik hier best een flush representen denk ik. al is een check/fold op flop ook niet slecht alleen als ik elke keer ga checkfolden tegen hem als ik mis wordt het een moeilijk spelletje.

PokerStars
      8 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG Riccsa (3,934)
      UTG+1 pivanet (1,435)
      MP1 Nikitanikus (5,299)
      MP2 m@g1c0 (4,438)
      CO TumTumTum007 (3,927)
      BTN ugle (5,525)
      SB pendalf49 (2,335)
      BB Marcelo_ATM (6,280)

Blinds: 75/150

Pre-Flop: (225, 8 players) TumTumTum007 is CO J:heart: Q:diamond:
      4 folds, TumTumTum007 raises to 400, ugle calls 400, 2 folds

Flop: 9:diamond: 5:spade: 8:diamond: (1,025, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, ugle bets 450, TumTumTum007 calls 450

Turn: 2:diamond: (1,925, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, ugle bets 900, TumTumTum007 goes all-in 3,077, ugle folds

Final Pot: 5,902

TumTumTum007 wins 5,902 (net +1,975)

ugle lost 1,750

Hmm tja, F2T No1 tegen No2... nice gespeeld? of kan het ergens beter?
      Ik minraise NEVAH, maar hij was zo aan het spewen en donken dat ik hem wilde inducen tot een repop.

PokerStars
      5 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG SinMote_36 (10,615)
      CO husajn54 (15,478)
      BTN m@g1c0 (50,649)
      SB baklanoff (23,176)
      BB TumTumTum007 (43,027)

Blinds: 400/800 Ante 75

Pre-Flop: (1,575, 5 players) TumTumTum007 is BB 8:spade: 7:spade:
      2 folds, m@g1c0 calls 800, 1 fold, TumTumTum007 checks

Flop: K:spade: 10:spade: A:spade: (2,375, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, m@g1c0 bets 1,600, TumTumTum007 raises to 3,200, m@g1c0 calls 1,600

Turn: 9:club: (8,775, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 bets 4,000, m@g1c0 raises to 9,600, TumTumTum007 goes all-in 38,952, m@g1c0 folds, m@g1c0 says "i had ace donk"

Final Pot: 57,327

TumTumTum007 wins 57,327 (net +14,300)

m@g1c0 lost 13,675

belangrijkste hand op FT:

PokerStars
      5 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG ttorente (55,792)
      CO TumTumTum007 (70,218)
      BTN crispypants (76,144)
      SB baklanoff (31,320)
      BB reginatr (36,526)

Blinds: 800/1,600 Ante 150

Pre-Flop: (3,150, 5 players) TumTumTum007 is CO 7:spade: 7:heart:
      1 fold, TumTumTum007 raises to 3,385, crispypants calls 3,385, 2 folds

Flop: J:spade: 7:club: 9:heart: (9,920, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 bets 5,585, crispypants raises to 20,800, TumTumTum007 calls 15,215

Turn: J:heart: (51,520, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, crispypants goes all-in 51,809, TumTumTum007 goes all-in 45,883

River: 3:diamond: (149,212, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: 149,212
      crispypants shows two pair, Jacks and Nines
      8:spade: 9:spade:
      TumTumTum007 shows a full house, Sevens full of Jacks
      7:spade: 7:heart:

TumTumTum007 wins 143,286 (net +73,068)

crispypants collects 5,926 (net -70,218)

Feel free to comment, want iedereen is een beetje commentschuw m.b.t. de handjes....

daarnaast de cashes:
      Dear TumTumTum007,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 147.60 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Dear TumTumTum007,

You finished the tournament in 12th place. A USD 8.85 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
    • Wabbo
      Wabbo
      Bronze
      Oorspronkelijk gepost door martojo124
      Paar interessante handjes:

Tegen een floater, kan ook bijna niets openen zonder dat ie callt, het is op het randje maar misschien zelfs gewoon erg spewey
      However, met een flushdraw, een gutshot en 2 overs heb ik hier nog redelijke equity, en daarnaast bet hij altijd als ik naar hem check. met de checkcall op de flop kan ik hier best een flush representen denk ik. al is een check/fold op flop ook niet slecht alleen als ik elke keer ga checkfolden tegen hem als ik mis wordt het een moeilijk spelletje.

PokerStars
      8 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG Riccsa (3,934)
      UTG+1 pivanet (1,435)
      MP1 Nikitanikus (5,299)
      MP2 m@g1c0 (4,438)
      CO TumTumTum007 (3,927)
      BTN ugle (5,525)
      SB pendalf49 (2,335)
      BB Marcelo_ATM (6,280)

Blinds: 75/150

Pre-Flop: (225, 8 players) TumTumTum007 is CO J:heart: Q:diamond:
      4 folds, TumTumTum007 raises to 400, ugle calls 400, 2 folds

Flop: 9:diamond: 5:spade: 8:diamond: (1,025, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, ugle bets 450, TumTumTum007 calls 450

Turn: 2:diamond: (1,925, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, ugle bets 900, TumTumTum007 goes all-in 3,077, ugle folds

Final Pot: 5,902

TumTumTum007 wins 5,902 (net +1,975)

ugle lost 1,750

Hmm tja, F2T No1 tegen No2... nice gespeeld? of kan het ergens beter?
      Ik minraise NEVAH, maar hij was zo aan het spewen en donken dat ik hem wilde inducen tot een repop.

PokerStars
      5 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG SinMote_36 (10,615)
      CO husajn54 (15,478)
      BTN m@g1c0 (50,649)
      SB baklanoff (23,176)
      BB TumTumTum007 (43,027)

Blinds: 400/800 Ante 75

Pre-Flop: (1,575, 5 players) TumTumTum007 is BB 8:spade: 7:spade:
      2 folds, m@g1c0 calls 800, 1 fold, TumTumTum007 checks

Flop: K:spade: 10:spade: A:spade: (2,375, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, m@g1c0 bets 1,600, TumTumTum007 raises to 3,200, m@g1c0 calls 1,600

Turn: 9:club: (8,775, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 bets 4,000, m@g1c0 raises to 9,600, TumTumTum007 goes all-in 38,952, m@g1c0 folds, m@g1c0 says "i had ace donk"

Final Pot: 57,327

TumTumTum007 wins 57,327 (net +14,300)

m@g1c0 lost 13,675

belangrijkste hand op FT:

PokerStars
      5 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG ttorente (55,792)
      CO TumTumTum007 (70,218)
      BTN crispypants (76,144)
      SB baklanoff (31,320)
      BB reginatr (36,526)

Blinds: 800/1,600 Ante 150

Pre-Flop: (3,150, 5 players) TumTumTum007 is CO 7:spade: 7:heart:
      1 fold, TumTumTum007 raises to 3,385, crispypants calls 3,385, 2 folds

Flop: J:spade: 7:club: 9:heart: (9,920, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 bets 5,585, crispypants raises to 20,800, TumTumTum007 calls 15,215

Turn: J:heart: (51,520, 2 players)
      TumTumTum007 checks, crispypants goes all-in 51,809, TumTumTum007 goes all-in 45,883

River: 3:diamond: (149,212, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: 149,212
      crispypants shows two pair, Jacks and Nines
      8:spade: 9:spade:
      TumTumTum007 shows a full house, Sevens full of Jacks
      7:spade: 7:heart:

TumTumTum007 wins 143,286 (net +73,068)

crispypants collects 5,926 (net -70,218)
      Tweede hand zou ik gewoon vrij groot uitdonken en zorgen dat je 't geld erin krijgt =] Andere twee lijken me well played.

Welcome back.
    • Wabbo
      Wabbo
      Bronze
      Had gister nog wel 2 handjes waar ik niet helemaal zeker wist of ik het juiste doe:

Heel erg early, hand 5/6 2 gasten naast me zijn aan het uberdonken.. Dus die wil ik nog wel callen. Utg geen reads, snap niet precies wat de call inhoudt
      Daarom fold ik maar, maar aan de andere kant is mijn equity 3way redelijk goed. Omdat het nog zo vroeg is fold ik hier maar weet niet of dat te nitty is.
      PokerStars
      9 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG duitje1977 (1,400)
      UTG+1 TumTumTum007 (2,605)
      MP1 toxic810 (670)
      MP2 Thommo2008 (825)
      MP3 BattlePhlinx (1,420)
      CO dr.eloff (1,870)
      BTN afdezfdez (1,720)
      SB Alcher999 (2,200)
      BB Sabian300 (1,690)

Pre-Flop: (30, 9 players) TumTumTum007 is UTG+1 Q:club: A:club:
      duitje1977 raises to 60, TumTumTum007 calls 60, toxic810 calls 60, Thommo2008 goes all-in 825, 5 folds, duitje1977 calls 765, TumTumTum007 folds, toxic810 goes all-in 610

Flop: 9:heart: K:diamond: A:spade: (2,410, 3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: 5:spade: (2,410, 3 players, 2 all-in)

River: 7:club: (2,410, 3 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: 2,410
      duitje1977 shows a pair of Sixes
      6:diamond: 6:spade:
      toxic810 shows high card Ace
      4:heart: 10:heart:
      Thommo2008 shows a pair of Deuces
      2:club: 2:spade:

duitje1977 wins 2,410 (net +1,585)

TumTumTum007 lost 60
      toxic810 lost 670
      Thommo2008 lost 825

Finale tafel: Limp op de Btn is zo zwak, Sb kan completen met van alles. Nou weet ik niet of dit dan een goede move is.
      Ziet er toch vrij sterk uit. en mochten ze callen kan ik een disguised hand hebben alleen heb ik natuurlijk niet zoveel chips over.
      Alleen wel weer te veel om te shoven..

PokerStars
      7 Players
      $4.10+$0.40

Stacks:
      UTG boom321 (28,717)
      UTG+1 Dali25 (69,638)
      MP PYTHEAS_21 (38,025)
      CO Ferry51 (63,910)
      BTN UDACA888 (26,042)
      SB plekanec1234 (20,651)
      BB TumTumTum007 (23,017)

Blinds: 600/1,200 Ante 125

Pre-Flop: (2,675, 7 players) TumTumTum007 is BB 6:diamond: 7:diamond:
      4 folds, UDACA888 calls 1,200, plekanec1234 calls 600, TumTumTum007 raises to 5,875, UDACA888 folds, plekanec1234 folds

Final Pot: 9,150

TumTumTum007 wins 9,150 (net +3,150)

plekanec1234 lost 1,325
      UDACA888 lost 1,325

AQs fold ik daar ook wel. UTG flatcall lijkt vrij suspicious in ieder geval, zeker zonder verdere reads. En daarnaast is je stack atm ook in dergelijke staat dat je veul betere spots kan afwachten, want je utility is awesome.

67s: meh, beetje fancy play. In dit soort spots shove ik of check ik gewoon. Shoven zou opzich kunnen, maar 't is wel vrij veel stack. Met 16bb ofzo shove ik wel, denk dat ik hier gewoon check. Ze spelen toch vrij easy postflop =]
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Meh gisteravond sessie ging nergens over, en vanmiddag ook maar één mincash kunnen pakken. Tis of tegen top of range met mijn top of range-1 , of ik krijg een suckout.

Beetje naar maar ja morgen weer een sessie ga vnvd maar lekker de deur uit, kan het pokerscherm even niet meer zien.

Heb trouwens ook ongeveer 3 dagen non-stop gepokerd dus lijkt me sowieso wel even een goed idee om pauze te nemen :P

GlGl
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Lol ben vanochtend vroeg begonnen, uit 7 180's al met allemaal 70/30's nog geen enkele all in gewonnen, moet toch ooit weer eens een keer gaan veranderen dit...
    • Lethaljan
      Lethaljan
      Bronze
      Komt vanzelf goed Martojo!
      Ik ga je volgen, hoop dat je snel weer gaat hitten!
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Ja blijf gewoon de hele dag de 180's bijreggen, run al een maand redelijk sucky, maar daarvoor runde ik weer erg goed. Merk in ieder geval dat ik minder boos wordt, allemaal super std. En één keer een 180 winnen en alles is weer in orde.
    • samni
      samni
      Bronze
      Ja blijf gewoon de hele dag de 180's bijreggen, run al een maand redelijk sucky, maar daarvoor runde ik weer erg goed. Merk in ieder geval dat ik minder boos wordt, allemaal super std. En één keer een 180 winnen en alles is weer in orde.
      Dat is de mindset die je moet zien te bewaren!
    • martojo124
      martojo124
      Bronze
      Welke grapjas geeft me ff 5 thumbs down... Asshole lol!!

Muahahaha heb het zelf kunnen upmoven naar 2 down hahah
    • kokkie1975
      kokkie1975
      Silver
      krijg je van mij ook een paar upjes :D