Hier ben ik

• pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      Who am I?
      I play poker for 6 years now. I read every book there is about poker and i watch videos as High Stakes Poker/Million dollar cash games for a couple of times now.
      Last year i qualified to EPT 2010 London Main event and I became 322 out of 1000 people, mostly pro middle stakes and big names like Phil Ivey and Daniel Negreanu.
      I could get more of it, but i had two times bad beats and i made one bad decision when i mucked the best hand. Always painful. See my video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JswW8aMIj88

I play poker every day for 5-6 hours. I like playing tournaments and cash games. By playing cash games i have one strategy: win one big bet in a hour and leaving the table.
      Playing tournaments is something else. I start very tight and when the blinds go up i play very aggressive using my image. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
      I'd like to put the other players on a hand and adjust my strategy on that.
  • 2 antwoorden
    • kokkie1975
      kokkie1975
      Silver
      welcome pokerboy,

i see you have already quite some experience.
      one which sites you play ?

goodluck @ the tables
    • Orodin
      Orodin
      Bronze
      Hello pokerboy198229,

Welcome to the PokerStrategy forums. Nice to see you're spending a little time to introduce yourself :) .

I noticed your thread title is in Dutch, while your post is entirely in English. You have now posted in the Dutch PokerStrategy forums. Although that's okay, if your own language is English, you may feel a little more at home in our English forums (you can find them here).

On the other hand, if you are indeed Dutch (which I suspect you are), you may as well post in Dutch as you will receive more response to your posts from our Dutch members.

Good luck at the tables and again: welcome :) .

Orodin