Steps

• TheErwin
      TheErwin
      Bronze
      Ik dacht vandaag laat ik eens keer steps spelen. Ik ben toen 2x derde of vierde geworden en heb nu dus nog steeds een step 1 ticket. Maar nu vraag ik me dus eigenlijk af hoe dat steps precies werkt, kan je op elk moment je steps ticket weer omruilen voor cash? Of wacht er pas cash bij het hoogste steps level?
  • 2 antwoorden
    • iodide
      iodide
      Bronze
      volgens mij kunnen deze niet ingeruild worden voor cash

Party Poker Steps SNGs – Exit Points And Alternative Paths

Simple here – there are no exit points. You can buy-in at any stage along the way and from there you keep going until you reach step 6 or bust! In my opinion there is some room here for qualifiers to the Monthy Million or weekly $300k tournaments, this would ensure that the lower levels were filled up even more at the weekends too.

Instead a general note for SNG fans about Party Poker. First up you should avoid the $6 SNGs and below – since the fees are higher than elsewhere. Having said that the 1-table games in particular are extremely profitable here, I would recommend non-US players to check them out when deciding on a place to build up a bankroll.
    • TheErwin
      TheErwin
      Bronze
      Simple here – there are no exit points. You can buy-in at any stage along the way and from there you keep going until you reach step 6 or bust!

Dankje, dan weet ik genoeg, dat wordt waarschijnlijk ooit ergens een bust en dan die nooit meer spelen :D