888 poker

• werren
      werren
      Bronze
      hello everybody,

I played a couple hours with the 8 dollar bonus on 888 poker and made some profit, but i have got no strategy points is this just going slow or did i do something wrong cause i want to get the silver status fast

greetingz,
      werren
  • 2 antwoorden
    • kokkie1975
      kokkie1975
      Silver
      Hi Werren,

Depend on your defination of slow :)
      Normaly it will take 1 or 2 day's to subscribe the points to your account.
    • Orodin
      Orodin
      Bronze
      Hey Werren,

First of all - I have checked a couple of things for you. Apparently you live in the Netherlands. Are you Dutch, or is English your mother tongue? If you are Dutch, you can post your messages in Dutch, as you are currently posting them on the Dutch forum. If you only speak English, I would advise you to ask your questions in the English community forums. You can find the English forums by scrolling to the bottom of your screen and pressing 'English' - you'll be redirected to the English site (direct link here).

Concerning your question: Apparently you have entered your name with 888 only yesterday. Whether that means you have created your 888-account through PokerStrategy or not, I do not know. Best you can do is to scroll to the top of your screen, press 'Support', and write a ticketto our support (direct link here). They will be able to give you a better and more complete answer than I can.

Hope this info helps you out enough. If not, let me know and I'll see what else I can do for you.

Good luck!

Orodin